Google Assignments has been added to Moodle, enabling teachers and students to use their Google Drive and Google Docs files for assignments. Features include:
Distribute personalized Google Drive templates and worksheets to students
- Assign and collect virtually any file type, including Google Docs and Microsoft® Word files.
- Automatically distribute a personalized copy of assignment files for each student.
- Each distributed copy will be labeled with a student’s name and organized in a Drive folder.
Spot missed citations and possible plagiarism with originality reports
- Assess student work for originality without leaving your grading tool.
- Searches hundreds of billions of web pages and 40 million books.
- Help students learn to support their ideas by letting them scan their work for missed citations up to three times before submitting.
- For G Suite Enterprise for Education customers, originality reports will scan past student submissions for student-to-student matches within your school’s domain.
Save time grading while providing rich feedback
- Prevents students from editing their work while you grade.
- Grade with rubrics to keep grading consistent and transparent.
- Give rich feedback and suggestions on student work using the power of Google Docs, including margin comments, strikethroughs, and highlighting.
- Easily reuse frequent margin comments with a personalized comment bank.
- Grades save to the LMS gradebook.
For more information on Google Assignments, click here: https://support.google.com/edu/assignments/answer/9069054?hl=en&ref_topic=9069280